As a content developer in the health and wellness sector, I came across a number recently that made my heart skip a beat, 49%. About half of small companies have one person managing the company's entire business-to-consumer (B2C) content marketing strategy, according to the Content Marketing Institute's latest survey. This is an invitation for a free hand up in ways to market food-form minerals.
If you are in charge of marketing, we know you have a lot of words to shoulder – blogs, infographics and social media posts – and let's not even think about video, webinars and podcasts. At Cypress Systems, we would like to offer a helping hand with our content strategy newletter. This is an exclusive offer for marketers of our branding partners.
Market Food Form Minerals with Ease
If your company brands with SelenoExcell, GTF Excell or any of the other branded ingredients Cypress Systems offers, here is what you will receive monthly and quarterly (if you need more content than once a month, let us know and we can discuss the details).
- Blog post from our medical advisor, Dr. Geo Espinosa, a leading naturopathic urologist and men's health expert at New York University Hospital. Monthly.
- Four social media posts on the benefits of a healthy diets that includes food form minerals. Monthly.
- Scientific review from major medical journals on the most recent peer reviewed research on minerals. Monthly.
- Consumer friendly infographic on minerals. Quarterly. Click here or on the image to the left to download ideas on marketing food form minerals.
- Invitation to a B2B quarterly webinar by thought leaders on integrative medicine and consumer trends in health and wellness. Quarterly.
- We aren't stopping here, look for more valuable pieces of content to come in 2017. All you have to do is sign up for the Cypress Content Marketing Newsletter.
If this sounds like something out of the ordinary, we admit it is unusual to give away free content. At Cypress Ingredients, we've invested in science for decades, so we have a lot to share. We also want to be your partner in helping make the world a healthier place.