Is your product development cycle bogging you down? Noted formulation expert Jim Roufs, MS, RD, on behalf of Cypress Ingredients, has put together a series of extremely well-vetted, best-in-class, condition-specific formulations targeting some of the hottest product categories. The intent was to share all the information a product developer needs to shorten the research and due-diligence cycle required to create effective high-margin formulations. These turnkey formula prototypes are so complete they could be shared with a contract manufacturer without any additional adjustments required. The worksheets include information such as:
- Three options for each condition: Good, Better and Best.
- A list of all the ingredients, including GTF Excell®, with specific dosages based on the research.
- Cost per dose based on using the best-in-class ingredient suppliers (Bionap, PLT Health Solutions, etc).
- Contact information for all the suggested ingredients mentioned.
- Cost per bottle for margin calculations.
- Worksheet format making it easy to further customize formulation and calculate all costs.
For example, this is the calculation on the cost per dose, which shows the cost effective nature of GTF Excell® in formulations:
Look for these kinds of insights and more from Cypress Ingredients’ best-in-class, turnkey, condition specific formulations. To get your copy of our Good, Better, Best Formulation document for Prostate, click on the button below:
Inside our Blood Sugar Management Spotlight:
- Understanding GTF Chromium: benefits of food-bound chromium from yeast
- Formulator's Corner, by Jim Roufs, MS, RD: Blood Sugar Management
- Turnkey Formulations: Blood Sugar Management
- Research Review, by Mark Whitacre, PhD: GTF Excell High-Chromium Yeast
- Product Highlights: Best in Class GTF Chromium From Vitamin World... it's about the yeast
- White Paper: Food-Bound Chromium and the Scientific Support for GTF Excell High-Chromium Yeast