It wouldn’t be Spring without an annual trip to Secaucus, N.J. for Supplyside East. Cypress Ingredients will be there, and we have many exciting things to talk about. Notably, we have updates about our exciting new prototype formulation platform called Good, Better, Best. Launched last fall, it initially features our two flagship ingredients, selenium and chromium, which are both scientifically supported for significant health lifestyle conditions affecting millions of people across the globe. Our new approach to product development brings more to the table by pulling together research based ingredients that are synergistic.
We partnered with noted product formulator Jim Roufs, M.S., R.D., and naturopathic physician Geo Espinosa, N.D., to target key growth categories where selenium and chromium ingredients were a good fit, such as prostate health, detox, immune health and blood sugar management. The idea is to create new, co-branded formulas in these categories using these ingredients, which have gold-standard science, as a companion to the branded ingredient. The turn-key formulas include all the best options and details down to the cost-per-ingredient.
You won’t want to miss hearing about this program and other exciting developments at Cypress. Come see us a booth # B138 at SupplySide East, Meadowlands Exposition Center, April 10-11. 2018. See you in Secaucus!
Inside our Thyroid Market Spotlight:
- Thyroid Disorders: A growing market in need of nutrient solutions
- Research Review, by Mark Whitacre, PhD: The latest research on micronutrients and thyroid health
- Formulators Corner with Jim Roufs, MS, RD: Selenium and Thyroid
- White Paper Download: Why Selenium-enriched yeast? Personalized medicine’s most useful mineral
- Product Highlights: Profiles of Ortho Molecular Products’ Thyrotain and Seleno-Iodide
- Good, Better, Best: Turnkey formulation options to meet your specific needs